Comprehensive Care Program for Addiction Recovery at CrossRoads in Southern Nevada
At CrossRoads of Southern Nevada Las Vegas Rehab in Southern Nevada, we recognize that recovery is a lifelong journey. We are grateful for those who choose to come heal with us, and we are honored to be a part of your healing process. However, we recognize that the goal of treatment is to allow individuals to resume their everyday lives, and so we are proud to offer a number of continuing care options that can aid individuals in their lifelong pursuit of sobriety and freedom from drug addiction.
CrossRoads Comprehensive Care understands that our patient population has medical requirements far beyond their addiction and mental health needs. In order to maximize our patients’ success we have put the following medical components in place in the CrossRoads program.
- Medical care available to all patients at all levels of care
- Medical history and general physical exams
- Access to primary care services in-house during entire length of stay
- In-house lab for testing related to a range of medical needs of our patients
- 24-hour pharmacy assistance
- Staff with specialty training in the areas of addiction and mental health
- Board-certified providers (APRNs and MDs)
- Minimal use of controlled substances in treatment protocols
Experience The CrossRoads Difference
|10:1||STAFF TO CLIENT RATIO|
Have a friend or family member struggling?
Ask to be transferred to an addiction specialist to discuss your loved one.